West Olive MI Real Estate
West Olive is an unincorporated community of Olive Township in Ottawa County, located minutes away from nearby communities such as Port Sheldon Township, Holland, Park, Zeeland, and Grand Haven.
During the early days, the lands surrounding West Olive were some of the most fertile in the region, ideal for timber, corn, vegetables, and other crops. To this day, areas around the community are still planted with a huge variety of fruits and vegetables.
West Olive is a very easygoing community. Residents enjoy an excellent quality of life and embrace the many options their charming town has to offer like a wealth of outdoor activities, unique shops and restaurants, and picturesque vistas of lush greenery and towering trees.
- Hemlock Crossing Park is a superb 239-acre park that’s ideal for anything and everything outdoors. Here, visitors can enjoy activities such as kayaking, canoeing, hiking, skiing, wildlife watching, and going on picnics.
- Looking for a great location to enjoy winter activities? Pigeon Creek Park is for you. It’s great for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, skate skiing, and more. Pigeon Creek Park also has picnic areas, camping grounds, and trails suitable for horseback riding and biking during the summer.
- For a fun, family-oriented activity, head to Reender’s Blueberry Farm, where you and your kids get to pick fresh blueberries by the bucket. The farm also has its very own store where you can purchase blueberry pies, muffins, candy, as well as other products and souvenirs.
Exceptional homes are available in West Olive. For those looking for property in this beautiful community, choices include:
- Charming two- to three-bedroom homes
- Well-crafted ranch-style home
- Expansive Cape Cod-style homes surrounded by wooded acres.
If you want to build your own dream home, you’ll find plenty of vacant lots available as well.