Ada MI Real Estate and Forest Hills MI Real Estate
Known as one of the most sought-after suburbs in West Michigan, the communities of Ada and Forest Hills can be found approximately 12 miles northwest of Grand Rapids. This charming area serves as an ideal location to raise a family, with plenty of top-notch schools, picturesque surroundings, and a wide array of fantastic outdoor activities.
Ada and Forest Hills boast a wealth of breathtaking natural areas, which include vast open spaces, parks, and scenic waterways – excellent for a great variety of different outdoor recreational activities like hiking, biking, kayaking, and more.
If the outdoors aren’t really your thing, the communities of Ada and Forest Hills are also home to plenty of shopping areas, art galleries, museums, restaurants, and cafés – most of which are located within walking or biking distance of many residences.
- The Ada Farmers Market is a great marketplace where residents can get top-quality farm and artisan food products. Ada Farmers Market has won the Silver Townie Award, and is hailed by many as one of West Michigan’s best market experiences.
- Grand River and Thornapple River are two of best outdoor locations where many residents enjoy activities such as fishing, rafting, canoeing, and kayaking. Plenty of camping areas are also located close to these rivers.
- Arts in Ada is an enjoyable event organized by the Ada Council for the Arts. The event is usually held on the third Saturday of May. Here, residents enjoy a variety of local food, live entertainment, and an incredible selection of fascinating artwork made by local artists.
Those planning to enjoy the relaxing lifestyle in Ada and Forest Hills will find an abundance of great housing options in the area.
- Country homes surrounded by acres of woods
- Custom-built homes with panoramic views of the river
- Excellent single-family homes located on charming tree-lined streets