Grandville MI Real Estate
Incorporated in 1933, Grandville is a city within Kent County that’s home to a vibrant community of more than 15,000 permanent residents. The city is considered one the oldest suburbs of Grand Rapids. During Michigan’s logging years, Grandville was a very significant area due to its location along one of Grand River’s bends – workers were stationed in the city to ensure logs did not clog the river as it flowed towards Grand Haven.
The City of Grandville is an excellent location for those looking to enjoy life. Here, residents are treated to picturesque views of lush greenery and the changeable waters of Grand River, as well as to a superb variety of shopping and dining locations, a winding network of incredible outdoor trails, and enjoyable year-round citywide events and festivals.
- Want to find out more about Grandville’s rich history? Drop by the Grandville Historical Museum, which houses interesting artifacts from the city such as antique photographs, furniture, office equipment, and a mastodon fossil unearthed during the early 1980s.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy endless hours of adventure on one of the many fantastic trails around Grandville. Residents of the city also get easy access to the Kent Trail system, an amazing 15-mile non-motorized trail network made possible by the collaborative efforts of different communities and organizations in Kent County.
- During the months of June to October, residents can buy top-quality farm-grown produce and seasonal goods at the Grandville Farmer’s Market. The Farmer’s Market is sponsored by the Downtown Development Authority.
Those looking for a home in Grandville will find an excellent selection of housing options in the city. Choices range from:
- Comfortable two- to three-bedroom homes
- Beautiful custom homes with superb features and amenities
- Expansive five-bedroom homes located in exclusive neighborhoods
Want to build your very own dream home from the ground up? There are acres of vacant land available in Grandville as well.